4.29.2015

Week 69: I love being a missionary!




Being a missionary is hard! This has turned out to be quite the area- it's like an iceberg, the more I am here, the more I find out and the more overwhelmed I get.  It is easy to get discouraged but Heavenly Father put angels in our lives named the Morgans and they wiped away our tears, gave us hugs and got us going again.   I know this work is hard and we are laying the groundwork for future missionaries, and if it means that one day something good will come of it, then it will be worth it. {and in the process I am learning a lot!}

I had my first exchange as Sister Training Leader this week! So fun! Miracles always happen on exchanges and it is so neat to see that Heavenly Father has such a perfect plan.

My favorite thing that happened this week was with our investigator Angelica. I saw her on Tuesday and she was so sad and felt hopeless. I gave her the "Currant Bush" talk to read as homework, and when I came back on Saturday, she had totally changed! It was the happiest I've ever seen her! I love being a missionary!


Funnies of the Week:


There are two brothers in the ward who are convinced I'm the actress from prison break. I don't even know who they're talking about because I never even saw it!

We totally crashed the prom this week! It was a blast, dancing by myself! haha brought back so many high school memories I tried so hard to suppress.

We helped an Hermana clean her trailer this week, I've never seen anyone sweep clothes, shoes, and toys before.

I did singing time in primary yesterday and the bishopric all asked me if I was going into children's education as a career- heck no! ...I mean, I don't think so?

Love you all so much! Pray for me!

Hermana McOmber




Left some pics for our member to find on her computer! Haha




Exchanges!




Making pupusas





Eating at the tacqueria "el nopalito"





Crashing the Prom!





No comments:

Post a Comment