1.15.2015

Week 54: I'm Staying!



We just got the call... I'm STAYING! 

Ahh! I am so happy and relieved. I absolutely LOVE this area! 

We went and saw M--- this week... she opened the door and stuck her hand out, and there was a WEDDING RING on her finger! Ahh! But she told us she wants to come to the Spanish ward instead of the English ward now {and her daughter refuses to go with her}... one step forward two steps back. haha

We were walking in the apartments one day and I saw a kid clear on the other side of the parking lot and felt that little kick in my pants to talk to him. So off I went, and it turns out he went to the church for FIVE YEARS in Honduras!

R---... there are no words to describe her. I love her so much! She calls us all the time; "I just finished 2 Nephi!" "I just shared the gospel with my cousin!" "I just sent a Book of Mormon to my friend in Chicago!" "I bought a piano so I can be ward pianist!" "What is my membership record number?" She cried during our lesson this week and said, "I'm just so happy!" Ahh! On Sunday the entire ward, including me, thought I was leaving the area, and when I explained it to R--- she started crying! Mi corazon!


Funny of the Week:

We will be fumigated for cockroaches and bed bugs this week... pray for us.

Why is it that I am always in the shower when I hear a man's voice in the apartment?   {exterminators, cleaning checks, random men that knock on the door and want to be taught...}


I love you!

Hermanita McOmber




E and A  (He will be an apostle someday!)





Temple with O and J!
















Denny's!


No comments:

Post a Comment