1.06.2014



Courtney's first email when she arrived 
at the Mexico MTC 
on January 1, 2014

Hi my loves!

I just made it to the CCM! I ended up in a group of about fifteen missionaries and we all get along so well! The airports were so much fun. I am going to be absolutely ripped from carrying my suitcases- or I'll end up keeling over and dying from back pain or my dislocated collar bone, either way. Luckily the Elders are so sweet to help me {let's be honest though, we were all struggling so much}! Runaway luggage is a real problem. haha We got to drive {80mph on the craziest "freeway" I've ever seen} through Mexico City to make it to the CCM and I have never had so much fun traveling! The city is really dilapidated, but everything is bright and colorful and there is graffiti on everything. The weather is absolutely beautiful! I am loving just soaking it all in! We just got our mission name tag, and I found out that the girl who sat by me on both flights is my first companion! I am the happiest I have been in a very, very long time. 

I love you all so much!

Hermana McOmber

No comments:

Post a Comment